Monday, September 22, 2008

Baking with Grandma LaRene


BreeAnna and Grandma LaRene baked cupcakes together on Friday the 19th of September. BreeAnna had
a blast with her grandma. The next day she went over to grandma's to decorate the cupcakes. I think she enjoyed eating the sprinkles more than the decorating. She made a sprinkle salad in the frosting lid and messily enjoyed licking and dipping her fingers in it.
(Don't worry, mom, if you read this, I washed the lid with soap and water before putting it back on your frosting container.)


4 comments:

Tyann said...

Yay, Faith. Hopefully you'll become as addicted to blogs as I am. So cute, all of the pictures! I can't wait to see you guys. I need to talk to Dave, but I think we're going to try to come up the weekend of UEA. It's the middle of October, so hopefully that will work for all the stuff you folk want to do while we're up there. Give Taylor a hug, and give Bree and Carson hugs and kisses for us!

Anonymous said...

What a great blog. You need to teach me how to create a blog. I am off to work today with Dad (Bob) in Sandy and then off to Gary and Jan's for dinner and for Dad to fix their stereo system. Taking Carson blanket up there to work on.LMom

Anonymous said...

Love the blog Faith!

Nicole said...

Awww.... So cute!!! I LOVE the BLOG!!!