Sunday, October 26, 2008

Whirlind

We had a hellacious time getting family pictures. (Trying to get wiggly, wild wee ones to hold still for a picture is tortuous.) But, we got a few successful shots out of the 100 or so photos we took. We haven't gotten family pictures since two Octobers ago when BreeAnna was blessed. Thank yous go to Neil, Becca and Tyann's family for helping us get them done.

This weekend was eventful. It was "Uncle Neil's" (my brother-in-law) eagle court of honor, family pictures, my aunt and uncle's surprise 25th anniversary party, and our wee Carson's baby blessing. What a whirlwind of a weekend!





Neil's such a good guy. I loved Brother Omori's comments about Neil's character. Neil is definitely an incredible young man. He's multi-talented (has a gift of making people laugh and is excellent in creating music, etc.) He also perseveres despite health related problems and despite the business of his life to accomplish his goals. If you know Neil, you can feel his testimony of the gospel and of his duty to God. Congratulations on your award.



2 comments:

Tyann said...

You are so right, Faith, on all of that!!! Neil IS awsome. The weekend WAS a whirlwind. Family pictures WAS most definatly hellacious. And Carson's blessing WAS special. All in all, it was a normal weekend up in Orem. :) I'm glad you got some pictures of the cousins together. I forgot my camera, of all weekends to forget it. I also wanted to mention, I liked your necklace yesterday! :) I wonder where you got it! You kids, by the way, are so amazing. And Bree, where in the world does she get her energy? It's like she looks like you and Taylor, but God wanted to joke with you and give her all the traits you two never had. Children are amazing, aren't they?!

Becca said...

I totally love the picture of all the little kids sitting on the front row looking at books. So cute! Glad to help with the pictures, and I feel very lucky to get some that you guys like. :) And yes, Neilina is a pretty freakin' awesome kid. Love ya!