Saturday, May 23, 2009

Grandma's backyard

Bree getting ready to swing Bree-style.


Don't ask. (This is definitely shows Bree's personality) ;)


These are the adventures of grandma's backyard. I had to study for my pathophysiology final, so we asked Grandma Amy if the kids could play in the backyard while I studied. Here are some of the pictures we took. (The order of the pictures and text is off. Sorry. I couldn't get this program to move things around like I wanted.)

Bree took this photo, too. Pretty good for a two year old.


Bree tickling Carson's face.


Our lovable BreeAnna.


Our sweet little boy, Carson Rex.


BreeAnna tickling Carson's face.


BreeAnna requested I take a picture of her on Grandma's hill.


Our pretty little girl smelling pretty little flowers.


We have a natural photographer in the family. BreeAnna took a picture of this all by herself (no help from mommy, except for turning the camera on). I told her to take a picture of one of the purple flowers. It took her a good 30 seconds for her to position the camera just right. She'd move it around until she had a purple flower in view. She took just one picture. I think she did beautifully.

5 comments:

Becca said...

Those are some awesome pictures! Both the ones Bree took and the ones you took. :) In those close-ups of Bree and Carson, I think they look a lot alike!

Chrystal said...

How cute! Bree did a great job on the pictures she took! Very impressed.

Tyann said...

Your kids are so adorable! We miss you guys. Don't worry about the zoo trip and the craziness of that day. Any time we're trying to get that many people to be in the same place and be remotely organized it's going to be hectic! We're just glad you all came, and that we let the kids experience it! I'm so glad my kids have cousins they get to grow up with and play with!!! Love to you all!

Faith Eshelman said...

Becca, yeah, they do look a lot of like. I think the lighting and the same shadows casting on their face helps. :)

Kara said...

I LOVE all your updates and pictures! What a sweet, little family you've got!