Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March Fun

BreeAnna and Carson helping me rake the yard. :) They were actually great little helpers.
BreeAnna couldn't find a butterfly so she asked if Carson could be her butterfly. :)


We got to stay over in Midway with my mom and dad in a condo. 'Tis crazy, but fun.



We just got this little guy Friday the 19th of March. He's such a cute little guy and the newest addition to our family. :) We named him Hedgebert McPricklesworth, "Hedgie" for short. Look at that face.



6 comments:

Becca said...

Hedgie is so cute! I very much enjoyed the tutorial on hedgehog bedding as well. :)

Anonymous said...

Hedgie is really cute! I can't wait to come see him and play with the kids.

Kara said...

Ilove that its warm enough for your kids togo outside!@ FUN!

Tyann said...

Jarrett and Ronny were fascinated with your clips of Hedgie! How fun for Bree and Carson! I love that you are able to go outside and play in your yard, even if the butterflies this time of year are so big! :)
I can't wait until I have my own yard to let my kids play in.....

Faith Eshelman said...

I do love having my own yard for sure. :) We'll see if I say that in a few months when I have to be constantly mowing, weeding, and hedging. ;) Hope you two find a home soon. There are definitely perks to owning your own home. Also lots of work and responsibilty. We had an enjoyable time with your kids. Glad we were able to hang out. Thank Ali and Jarrett for us for their patience with Bree's occasional crankiness. We're working on that. ;) She was getting strep the last couple days before your kiddos went home. We got her on antibiotics and she's much happier now.

Faith Eshelman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.